004: Charles Crawford – How to Increase New Patient Flow and Revenue Via SEO, PPC, and Social Media.
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur. On today’s show we’re talking with Charles Crawford. Charles is the young co-owner of the booming internet marketing company Crawford and O’Brien. He graduated ASU with his bachelor’s degree, where he majored in finance, and is a wiz in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and organic search ratings.
In this episode Dr. Mark Costes and Mr. Charles Crawford discuss how to get an acceptable ROI (return on investment) on your marketing dollar, how dentists are being taken advantage of by their internet services provider, and how any dentist can immediately increase their organic search rankings.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Charles and I met through a mutual client and ever since, I have been spreading the word about the great results his company is getting for dentists.
In 2012 he opened his company with a mentor of his who is a programming genius, and took on Charles’ dad, a dentist in Kenosha, Wisconsin, as their first client. Within two weeks his dad was receiving tons of new patients and in a month was on the first page of Google while making five figures on his ROI.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why SEO is one of the most profitable areas to focus on for any dental practice.
- Why a Facebook page is not enough, and what to do about it.
- What tools can you use to enhance and strengthen your front office staff?
- Why are Google ads so important?
- What being #1 on Google means for your practice
- Why every marketing company should be giving you reports on their progress
- How to properly leverage YouTube
- And much more!
Charles has a strategy for each of his clients depending on their office size, income and location. He then tailors the needs of potential clients in the area through social media.
Charles goes into detail on this episode about:
How he uses search engine optimization and Google ads to grow your dental practice and get those new patients in the door.
The team at Crawford and O’Brien is constantly monitoring your marketing to help you grow to be number one on Google, and to expand your patient base on social networking sites like Google Plus reviews, Facebook and YouTube.
Charles also discusses tracking the calls and numbers from each website and even the search engines patients went to when they looked up your practice.
The lack of tracking Charles says is one of the big things dentists are not doing that is hurting their practice. Tracking these patients helps the tech savvy team at Crawford and O’Brien better invest your money in more profitable internet marketing strategies for your practice.
Since each practice looks to spend on average 3 to 5 %of their monthly revenue in marketing, Charles recommends spending at least half of that in internet marketing. Then Charles suggests to track your monthly ROI and cut out the areas that are not working.
Charles shares with us the three big mistakes dentist make when it comes to internet marketing:
- Doctors are not making their websites mobile responsive or mobile compliant, which does not allow a potential patient to bring up the doctors website on their phone. Making your website mobile compliant not only gets you a higher ranking on Google but gets more new patients in the office door because 85% of people will look up a website through a mobile device.
- Using stock photos.There are too many doctors using photographs of models, which is impersonal and most importantly not appealing to the patients.
- Making sure the phone number on the website is not an image but a clickable text that will call office.
There’s a whole lot of great information on this episode, thanks to Charles Crawford. As always thanks for joining us! See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- JetLab jetlabservices.com
- Email Charles at Charles@crawfordandobrien.com for you free consultation.
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes