011: Janet Hagerman – How to Capitalize on Effective Patient Communication
Joining us to share her wisdom in this area is Janet Hagerman. Today Janet and Dr. Costes talk about how she has used her 30 years of clinical experience to help dentists communicate more effectively with their patients. This in turn leads to higher treatment plan acceptance.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Janet Hagerman graduated from the Medical College of Georgia with her degree in hygiene. After working in group and individual practice settings during her career, she has become known as a creative communications expert. Janet uses that skill to show you how communication is key in treatment plan acceptance. She is the author of the books Selling Dentistry-Ethically, Elegantly, Efficiently and Meetings Make Money.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to overcome common communication problems with patients
- Why “selling dentistry” is not as taboo as it sounds
- How different patients require different amounts and types of information about their care
- How rapport building with patients begins before they enter the office
Special thanks to Janet Hagerman for sharing her strategies and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Email Janet Hagerman: Janet@JanetHagerman.com
- Visit Janet’s website: www.JanetHagerman.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes