021: Chris Torres – Is Your Financial Future at Risk?
I’ve spent my entire career laser focused on building my businesses, income and wealth. But it wasn’t until very recently, that I realized that everything that I had built and accumulated for my family was at risk.
We all know that we live in an extremely opportunistic and litigious society and as practioners working in the trenches every day, there is a level of liability that we take on with each patient that we care for. For this reason, the vast majority of dentists carry liability insurance that will cover us in the case of a lawsuit. But how about outside of the four walls of the dental office?
In this week’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Chris Torres, a financial representative with 22 years of experience in protecting his client’s asset.
During our discussion we’ll cover:
- The definition of a Living Balance Sheet
- The different mechanisms for growing and protecting your wealth
- Why traditional investments are not always the most secure
- The importance of diversification in wealth accumulation and protective mechanisms
- Two primary reasons that dentists can lose their wealth
Special thanks to Chris Torres for sharing his unique knowledge and expertise on today’s show . See you next week for another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast!
- You can reach Chris at email@example.com, note in the subject line “One of Dr. Costes’ friends”
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes