024: Dr. Jason Campbell – Big Profits In Complex Care
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show I am speaking with to Dr. Jason Campbell. Dr. Campbell is a general dentist that focuses on surgical prosthetics and reconstruction with an emphasis on chronic pain issues.
Dr. Campbell’s practice is in a specialized niche of dentistry, focusing on complex care issues. He has created a business model that supports a prosthetic practice. Today Dr. Campbell and I discuss some of the barriers he has had to overcome to make his practice the successful multimillion dollar business that it is. Dr. Campbell shares his personal interest in treating patients that are suffering from complex dental issues and how he has incorporated the successful systems to accommodate these cases. Dr. Campbell has founded the Advanced Prosthetics Institute to teach other dentists how to treat these highly specialized cases and incorporate them into a their practices. As a result of Dr. Campbell’s persistent pursuit of his ideal practice, he now has a lucrative practice, happy staff and an overhead of averaging below 50%!
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to increase revenue with the addition of complex case treatment
- The value of additional treatments for patients already in your practice
- Why integrating proper systems in your practice is important to success
- How increased rewards for staff using bonus systems can improve your bottom line
- Why it is beneficial to address and treat a patient population that is underserved
- The advantages of belonging to a Mastermind Group
Special thanks to Dr. Jason Campbell for taking time of his busy practice to talk to me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us in Washington, D.C. for our Elite Practice Mastermind Meeting this September 25 & 26. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- You can reach Dr. Campbell by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes