059: Ben Tuinei – Decrease Your Write Offs & Increase Your Revenue
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur. Today I am re-playing one of our most popular episodes on the topic of PPO negotiation.
Joining me on this episode to share his 8 years of wisdom in this area is Ben Tuinei of Veritas Dental Resources. Ben and I speak about his step by step process to negotiate with insurance companies for your maximum revenue, how to fine tune your billing department and the future of insurance in the dental industry.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show
Since starting 8 years ago, Ben has successfully worked with dental practices to help them negotiate better results when dealing with insurance companies. He’s worked out a process that has resulted in over 5,000 dental practices bringing in billions of dollars more in revenue.
With his company, Veritas Dental Resources, Ben now helps dentists around the country use his methods to approach and artfully negotiate with insurance and have more claims covered and far less money being written off.
One of the most important points he makes today is to negotiate. If you aren’t actively negotiating your insurance claims you’re getting lower reimbursements.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The biggest frustration dentists are facing today
- The number of states that have passed a non-coverage dental service law
- The #1 cause for malpractice suits in Utah
- Why not to bring up insurance first when talking with a patient
- What are power play letters from insurance companies and what you should do if you receive one
Special thanks to Ben for sharing such beneficial strategies and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for Dental Success Summit International 2016 on June 3rd in Auckland, New Zealand & June 10th in Sydney, Australia. Early bird tickets are still available at www.SuccessSummitNzAu.com or www.TrueDentalSuccess.com .
- Fair Health Consumer www.fairhealthconsumers.org
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes