062: Dr. Aaron Nicholas – Evolution: Clinician, CEO, Speaker, Coach
Dr. Nicholas and I just spent the last couple of days attending Dr. Jason Campbell’s course on bio-functional disorder and complex medico-dental issues at the Advanced Prosthetics Institute here in Prescott, AZ. Today Aaron and I discuss the key take away points from the course including; how to make the connection between medical issues and dental issues and how to integrate complex care into your practice as a profit center. Aaron and I also catch up on what is new in his practice and product development, including the addition of a trial partner and what that search and decision entailed.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Dr. Nicholas has been practicing dentistry for more than 27 years. Dr. Nicholas is also the developer of the well known clinical efficiency products, “The One Hour Molar Root Canal Build Up and Crown” and “Ultimate Anesthesia”, a speaker and a business coach. Dr. Nicholas is a featured speaker at the upcoming Dental Success Summit 2016 in Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to plan for integration of new procedures in your practice
- Why proper implementation of new systems is key
- How to find the practice partner you want to work with
- Why training videos are so easy and effective
- How to create passive revenue for your practice
Special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas for speaking at the 4th annual Dental Success Summit and at the upcoming Dental Success Summits in Sydney and Aukland. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
If you enjoyed today’s episode and would like to hear more incredible ways to improve your practice, join us for Dental Success Summit International 2016 on June 3rd in Auckland, New Zealand & June 10th in Sydney, Australia. Early bird tickets are still available at www.SuccessSummitNzAu.com or www.TrueDentalSuccess.com .
- You can reach Dr. Nicholas online at MondayMorningDentistry.com or web@MondayMorningDentistry.com
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes