070: Dr. Richard Low – Self-Education and Practice Management- A Fresh Approach
Search engines, blogs, podcasts, YouTube… unlimited resources to research any fact, topic or subject imaginable. But one of the biggest challenges to navigating this new world of information overload is keeping it all accessible and organized.
In this week’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview new dentist and dental podcaster, Dr. Richard Low.
Dr. Low has come up with a unique concept that will offer any aspiring or experienced dental practice owner to a wealth of free information on the topics of practice management, all delivered in a logical and accessible format.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How working in sales can help develop thick skin and discipline
- His unique approach to delivering content using the podcast medium
- What most dentists are missing when it comes to practice ownership and management
- The importance of self-education for getting an advantage in business
Special thanks to Dr. Richard Low for taking time to speak with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Watch for the premier episode of Shared Practices Podcast at http://www.sharedpractices.com/podcast-cover/
- Podcasts mentioned on this episode:
- Books mentioned on this episode:
- The E-Myth Revisited, by Michael Gerber
- The E-Myth Dentists, by Michael Gerber
- Never Eat Alone and other Secrets to Success One Relationship at a Time, by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
- Who Moved My Cheese, by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- Leadership and Self-Deception: Getting out of the box, by The Arbinger Institute
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes