073: Jennifer Schultz – Slaying The Billing And Collection Monsters In Your Practice
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast. Joining me in today is Jennifer Schultz.
Jennifer is the founder of Virtual Dental Office and Dental Insurance Navigator. She has more than 20 years of experience of working in dental practices. After 10 years as a hygienist Jennifer started working at the front desk one day a week. She gradually extended those hours at the front desk and became an expert in systemizing front desk operations.
Today Jennifer and I talk about how to train and develop an efficient and knowledgeable front desk staff. Jennifer offers insight into how Virtual Dental Office can provide expert administrators to support for front desk operations. The observations Jennifer has made in working with dental practices has given her clear insight into what is typically lacking and how best to improve it. Jennifer and I discuss how outsourcing to a team of experts in billing, collections and insurance can increase practice revenue to such a degree the ROI is definitely worth it.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How your front desk staff can utilize their time better and be more focused on patients
- Why insurance should be verified prior to a patients first visit
- How verifying insurance can be a bottleneck at your front desk for patients
- Why timely filing is important to your insurance collections
- How to find the right person to present treatment plans
A very special thanks to Jennifer Schultz for sharing her amazing expertise and experience as an entrepreneur with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- Find Virtual Dental Office at this link http://www.virtualdentaloffice.net/
- Get 20% off Dental Insurance Navigator member for listening to today’s episode http://dentalinsurancenavigator.com/dentalpreneur/
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes