074: Dr. Aaron Nicholas & Jake Conway – Risk/Reward The Multiple Practice Debate
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast. Joining me today are both Dr. Aaron Nicholas, a repeat guest on The Dentalpreneur and Jake Conway, DSI’s in house Financial Analyst.
Today Dr. Nicholas, Jake and I share current projects we are involved. Aaron talks about how he has been influenced in the last year by our Mastermind group to consider purchasing a practice in addition to his existing very successful practice. Jake covers his experience of using a broker to find a practice to purchase as a non-dentist. Together we explore and have an in depth discussion on when, where and how to become a multiple practice owner. We each share our personal experiences with searching for, finding, researching, negotiating and purchasing practices.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How a non-dentist can own all or part of a dental practice
- Why due diligence is key to a successful practice purchase
- How to find the creative deals in practice purchases
- Weighing the good and the bad of purchasing a distressed practice
- How to determine if you are ready to be a multi-practice owner
- Why the reputation of a practice for sale should be considered
A special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas and Jake Conway for sharing their expertise with me on today’s show. Thanks to you for joining us on another episode of The Dentalpreneur podcast.
- You can reach Jake Conway at email@example.com or call him directly at 602-920-6098
- You can reach Dr. Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him directly at 410-207-3527
- Find The One Hour Molar Root Canal Build Up And Crown & Ultimate Anesthesia available for purchase at http://truedentalsuccess.com/blog/products/
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes