079: Jake Conway – Embracing & Utilizing The Elite Practice Mastermind
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s episode Jake Conway is joining me.
As some of you may know, Jake is the in house financial analyst at Dental Success Institute.
Today, Jake and I are going to discuss the Elite Practice Mastermind meeting DSI hosted this past weekend in Philadelphia, PA. In addition to the yearly Dental Success Institute Summit, we also host three meetings a year for our Mastermind group. Jake shares some impressive gains the group has made together as well as some very impressive individual practice improvements fromthe last year. We discuss how the Mastermind group has continuously evolved to a higher level of performance and progress since starting. We both reflect on how life changing joining the Mastermind group has been for members that utilize the guidance and implement the changes.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What resources should be available in a Mastermind group
- How joining a Mastermind group can be life changing
- Why multi-practice operations should be consistent in each location
- How implementation of new systems is required to continuously improve
- Creative reasons for purchasing existing practices
- You can reach Jake Conway at email@example.com or call him directly at 602-920-6098
- You can reach Dr. Nicholas at web@MondayMorningDentistry.com or call him directly at (301) 388-5818 or visit his website: MondayMorningDentistry.com
- Find Dr. Nicholas’ education & systemization products at http://truedentalsuccess.com/blog/products/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes