080: Jordon Comstock – Attracting and Retaining Uninsured Patients
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are focusing on membership plans.
Joining us to share his insights on this topic is Jordon Comstock. Today Jordon and Dr. Mark Costes discuss the elements involved in having a membership plan and how the software program created by Jordon can streamline the membership process as well as help to create and maintain passive income.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Jordon is a tech entrepreneur and has been in dentistry for over 10 years. He started out as a dental lab technician and while working there he found that the Company needed a website. This realization sparked his interest in the tech world. He also studied business marketing and UX design as he started multiple companies. He is now the founder of the Boom Cloud app; a software company that allows dentists to create, organize and automate an in-house membership program.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The key points of a membership program and its benefits.
- Membership regulations and licensing requirements.
- The marketing appeal, particularly to uninsured patients for the program.
- How the dashboard tracking system is unique to Boom Cloud and what that means to users.
- The expected ROI from the program and associated costs.
Special thanks to Jordon Comstock for sharing his knowledge and story on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on Dentalpreneur.
- Visit www.boomcloudapps.com or contact Jordon Comstock at Jordon@boomcloudapps.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes