085: Reese Harper – Dentist Money
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are focusing on the topic of financial planning.
Joining us to share his expertise on this subject is Reese Harper. Today Reese and Dr. Mark Costes share a glimpse inside the financial planning world. They cover how things have evolved since Reese began his first year in 2003 working in the industry as well as why it is so important to have an excellent understanding of who is managing your finances.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur
More about this show:
Reese Harper, CFP® is the founder and CEO of DentistAdvisors.com, a financial advisory firm that was originally named Acquire Wealth. Soon after its inception, Reese decided to narrow his focus on dentists and specialist which make up about 94% of his current clientele. His trademark planning methodology called “Elements” is used by dentists all over the country to plan, invest and retire better. Reese also serves as editor of the DentistMoney™ blog.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why dentists in particular have a unique financial position and opportunities
- How to have a balanced view while prioritizing financial debt and investments
- The importance of considering your employment options after graduation
- The dangers of becoming too focused on one financial channel
- The differences between commission based and fiduciary financial advisors
- What retirement benchmark goals you should have to stay on the right track
Special thanks to Reese Harper for sharing his knowledge and background on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on Dentalpreneur.
- Visit dentistadvisors.com
- Subscribe to Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes