086: Dr. Mark Costes – Systemization Jumpstart
It wasn’t long ago when marketing or even referring to a dental practice as a “business” was considered unprofessional.
Well, those days are long gone. With increased competition, and astronomical student loan and practice debt, survival of solo and small group practices are directly dependent on their ability to master the fundamentals of business.
One of the most important of these fundamentals is operational systemization.
In today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I discuss how to get a jumpstart on integrating effective systems into your practice. You’ll hear:
- Why most dentists lose steam when putting their operations manual together and how to overcome this common challenge
- The basic elements of an operations manual
- The three systems that you can integrate into your practice tomorrow that will give you the momentum to finally complete your operations manual
- How to get your team “on board” with integrating systems into your daily routine
- How to immediately eliminate “down time” in your dental office
On March 31-April 1, 2017, at The Dental Success Summit 2017 , I’ll be uncovering the formula that can help any dentist to immediately increase the order and profitability of their dental practice. I’ll also be sharing how to predictably open multiple dental practices and transition them for a huge profit and perpetual residual income.
As a special “Thank You” for being a subscriber to this community, I’d like to offer you the Super Early Bird price of $297 to register for the event, that’s 70% off of the normal registration price!
The event has sold out for the last four years, so make sure you register today, this discount expires soon!
It’s time to surround yourself with the people and resources that can take your business and life to the next level. None of us can do this alone.
Committed to your Success,
Mark Costes, DDS
Founder, Dental Success Institute
Founder, Horizon Schools of Dental Assisting
Author of the #1 International Bestselling Book, Pillars of Dental Success
Host, The Dentalpreneur Podcast