088: Growing Pains – Handling Unforeseen Challenges of Rapid Expansion
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are focusing on the challenges inherent in a business during times of rapid growth.
Joining us in this episode are two key members of Dr. Costes’ team, Ashlee Evans and Jake Conway. Today we are getting to know some of the elements involved in starting new practices and how Dr. Mark Costes and his team have learned from mistakes along the way. We will also gain some insight into methods of administration and analytics that have proven to be most effective
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Ashlee Evans is the Chief Operations Officer for the Dental Success Institute and has been through many of the snags and struggles inherent in everyday business administration. Jake Conway provides custom business analytics and solutions and has gained knowledge through his experiences on the best approach to the different issues that may, and invariably do, arise.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What are some of the issues that come up when starting a new practice
- How to best handle an overload of responsibilities and conflicting priorities
- What systems are integral to maintaining a streamlined workplace with multiple practices
- The importance of maintaining a focus on business analytics when making strategic decisions
- How having an understanding of what your baseline is can be key to recognizing growth and progress
Special thanks to Ashlee Evans and Jake Conway for sharing their experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on Dentalpreneur.
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes