092: Q&A – Associate Pay, Employee Transitions and Choosing a Specialty
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we are answering listener questions.
Joining us on today’s show is Dr. Mark Costes’ COO, Ashlee Evans who will be reading the listeners questions as well as sharing some insights on the topics discussed. The subjects covered today will resonate with dentists and team members in various stages of their dental careers.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Some of the topics that are covered in today’s Q&A show include finding and retaining productive associates and how to pay them. Also discussed are the concerns and questions that come along with being a student on the brink of graduating and knowing how and when to choose a specialty. Dr. Costes goes into detail as well about his methods of operation with the current staff of newly acquired practices.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How combining daily minimums with production based pay can motivate associates
- How to choose your dental specialty
- When to choose a specialty
- How to transition current employees of a newly purchased office
Special thanks to Ashlee Evans for aiding in the question and answer process on today’s show and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on the Dentalpreneur.
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes