096: Jake Conway and Ashlee Evans – Tackling the Biggest Overhead and Systematic Issues in Your Practice
Joining us in this episode are two key members of Dr. Costes’ team, Ashlee Evans and Jake Conway. They hijack the podcast while their boss, Dr. Mark Costes is away and share some of the knowledge they have gained over the past year as it comes to a close.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Ashlee Evans is the Chief Operations Officer for the Dental Success Institute and she takes us through some of the challenges she has learned from in her experiences throughout the year. Jake Conway is a numbers guy who provides custom business analytics and solutions. Through analyzing the data from hundreds of different practices throughout the year he has recognized some trends that practice owners can focus on to make the year ahead a more lucrative one.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What are the biggest areas of opportunity for financial improvement for practice owners
- Why it is important to take an honest look at your expenses and be able to justify them
- In terms of numbers, what a successful marketing campaign looks like
- How to find out if a practice is worth purchasing
- How to maintain closeness with your staff without being at the center of all operations
Special thanks to Ashlee Evans and Jake Conway for sharing their experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur.
- Email Jake@truedentalsuccess.com for a free 90 day analysis
- Books mentioned in this episode: The E Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
- Visit truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes