102: Damon Janis – Increase Your Revenue with Marketing Automation
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we learning about marketing automation and how it can inflate your monthly revenue.
Joining us to share his knowledge on this topic is software engineer Damon Janis. Damon and his brother Brandon are co-founders of the leading dental marketing automation system called Dentma. The system helps build trust, increases referrals and grows revenue potential for dentists and orthodontists.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
The software involved in the Dentma system picks up people that have unscheduled treatment and reaches out to them for months out. First the program sends out a text message, then email, and when those go unanswered an email is sent to the office staff with details on how to place a call. This system has proven to provide practices with an average of $7,500 per month in additional revenue that would otherwise have been missed.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What is a legacy blast and what can it do for your practice
- Which forms of communication show the best response rates
- How far back into your patient unscheduled treatments plans can the software go
- What kind of services can they offer multiple practice owners
Special thanks to Damon Janis for sharing his knowledge and insights on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on the the Dentalpreneur.
- Contact Damon at 888-947-6001
- Visit http://www.dentma.com/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Visit https://voicesofdentistry.com/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes