106: VoD Debrief
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Mark Costes joins Dr.’s Alan Mead, Jason Lipscomb and Shawn VandeVyver as they review their recent experience at The Voices of Dentistry Summit.
The group is still recouping from their time spent at the Voices of Dentistry Summit and take some time to share their thoughts on it. They discuss the different aspects of it such as what was new to them, what they thought went well and what changes they would like to see in the future.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
A main point the group touches on is that the information shared during the Voices of Dentistry Summit was immersive and diverse for those all who attended. There were elements of it that appealed to everyone from students to other dentists and practice owners.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Some hot topics covered during the event
- How timing and length can effect presenters and content
- What they would like to do differently in future events
- Who could gain the most from attending future events
Special thanks to Dr. Jason Lipscomb, Dr. Alan Mead and Dr. Shawn VandeVyver for sharing their thoughts on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on Dentalpreneur.
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- For more info on coaching email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes