108: Dr. Aaron Nicholas and Dr. Jason Campbell – Success in Three Different Practice Models
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Mark Costes interviews fellow Doctors and practice owners; Aaron Nicholas and Jason Campbell.
The three Doctors have distinctly different practices. Dr. Campbell utilizes a fee for service model built around biofunctional surgical complex care. Dr. Costes’ practices run on a business model with some accepting Medicaid, some PPO and some percentage is fee for service. Dr. Nicholas employs mostly a fee for service practice. They have all reached a level of success with their practices and they discuss some of the struggles, achievements and implemented strategies that have gotten them where they are now.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Today you will hear what sets these three practice models apart and what makes them similar. In this episode you will learn some key tactics and different perspectives on what makes a successful practice. There is much to be gained from the insights shared for dentists and students alike.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The difference between allopathic vs. holistic business model
- How symptom treating vs. root cause counseling can affect your patient base
- Why different types of acid issues affect the teeth differently
- Most effective methods of contacting patients
- The most recognized areas of improvement for new associates
Special thanks to Dr. Aaron Nicholas and Dr. Jason Campbell for sharing their experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur.
- Visit https://advancedprostheticsinstitute.com/
- Visit TrueDentalSuccess.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes