109: Dr. Mark Costes – The Systems Driven Dental Practice
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show we listen in on Dr. Costes’ presentation at The Voices of Dentistry Summit in Nashville, TN.
Dr. Costes brings Shawn VandeVyver, Alan Mead and Jason Lipscomb on the stage and they all acknowledge the listeners and people who have supported them in their endeavors. He transitions into the story of the beginning of his rocky road to success and how surrounding himself with people more successful than him, changed his life.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Costes will be closing soon on his 8th practice soon. In this episode you will hear more about the systems that he has employed in his practices to create a solid foundation that continues to support business growth for him and his team.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of building a systems driven practice over a staff dependant practice
- Why it doesn’t matter what you’re selling; business is business
- What top four books should you be reading to help build your practice framework
- The value of balancing clinical skills with practice management skills
- What is the allopathic model and what is the holistic model
Special thanks to Dr. Hunter Smith for sharing his experiences and knowledge on today’s show, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on the The Dentalpreneur.
- Seminar information: http://marketing.breakawaypractice.com/acton/media/24318/ownership-summit?sid=TV2:4tZmjGaNG
- Register at http://breakawaypractice.com/register-now (scroll to Feb 16 and 17)
- Books mentioned in this episode:
The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals by Chris McChesney and Sean Covey
E-Myth Revisted, by Michael Gerber
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy Seals Lead and Win, by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies, by Chet Holmes
- Visit TrueDentalSuccess.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes