110: Hal Elrod – Win The Morning, Win The Day
Welcome to another episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast.
Joining us to today to share his incredible story is bestselling author Hal Elrod. Hal’s journey of self improvement and success started very early in life. At the age of 20, Hal was hit head on by a drunk driver. He was dead on the scene for 6 minutes. Despite 11 broken bones, being in a coma for 6 days and being told he may never walk again, Hal believed he could change his prognosis, and he did.He authored his first book “Taking Life Head On” as a result of his extraordinary experience. Hal’s journey of self improvement continued and when he was again faced with a huge challenge – this time in the form of financial devastation. To pull himself through this tough time, Hal researched and created a ground breaking morning success ritual that he dubbed “The Miracle Morning”.
All of that and more on today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Hal will share his story of personal growth and success. How his early days of sales gave him the tools to focus on what he wanted and accept what he could not control after his life changing accident. Hal will also talk about his personal crash as the economy failed, and how he not only lost financially but physically and emotionally. One day a friend gave some simple advice of getting up and starting his day with a run. That advice and additional research about what other successful people do in their mornings then turned into a way of life and prosperity for Hal. From that change, came personal growth, health and success. Hal’s morning success ritual, evolved and became the bestselling book, “The Miracle Morning”. Today there are tens of thousands of successful people that have incorporated a daily success ritual into their lives as a result of reading “The Miracle Morning”.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What the 5 minute rule is and how to incorporate it
- Where the inspiration came from for writing “The Miracle Morning”
- How you start the day, affects your day
- How getting up just a half hour earlier in your day, can make your life much more rewarding
- How to create confidence for your day
Special thanks to Hal Elrod for sharing his amazing story of personal growth and success in the most challenging times of his life, and thanks to you for joining us as well. See you next time on the The Dentalpreneur!
- Check out Hal at www.halelrod.com
- Hal’s books “Taking Life Head On!” and “Miracle Morning can both be found on Amazon
- Also mentioned on today’s show, “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, by Robert Kiyosaki
- Visit TrueDentalSuccess.com
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes