112: Dr. Mark Costes – Riffing From Gate A-10
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. On today’s show Dr. Mark Costes touches base with his listeners and gives everyone an update on what he’s been busy with lately; most recently during his time at The Practice Ownership Summit in San Antonio, TX.
All of that and more on today’s episode of Dentalpreneur.
More about this show:
Dr. Costes is getting ready to board his flight at the Sacramento Airport to go back to Phoenix. There is a lot to come on his agenda, and you’ll get to know what is coming up for him on speaking engagements and travel plans.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How focusing on data can help bring success to a practice
- The essentials for great morale and team work ethic
- The best antidote for burnout
- Some big things that are happening in Dr. Mark’s organization
Thank you for joining us on today’s show. See you next time on the Dentalpreneur!
- Visit http://breakawaypractice.com/dentalownershipsummit
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit http://truedentalsuccess.com/dentalsuccesssummit/
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes