132: Straight Talk about Dental Practice Marketing
Look in any direction, and you’ll find dental practice “marketers” trying to sell you the newest, best and brightest shiny object that promises to send a flood of new patients through your doors.
From social media to SEO to pay-per-click to reputation management to limitless more traditional marketing channels, it’s becoming more and more difficult for any practice owner to know where to focus their attention and marketing budget.
In this week’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Cadu Medina, a marketing expert who holds degrees in both advertising and marketing and who has worked for some of the largest advertising firms in the world.
During the interview, we discus:
- The foundational elements that must be in place in any practice prior to spending a significant amount of money on external marketing
- The most important considerations when designing an effective marketing campaign
- How to begin the marketing process that will ensure the greatest effectiveness
- Which mediums are the most predictable when creating a marketing campaign
- The lowest hanging fruit when it comes to new patient acquisition
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes