142: Forever Eliminate Low Value Activities from your Life
I just got back from a pretty incredible week spent first in Kingston, Jamaica as a guest lecturer at the University of West Indies, Mona Campus and then in beautiful Montego Bay.
Special thanks to Dr. David Dunning, the Practice Management professor at the University of Nebraska School of Dentistry for the invite and arranging the whole trip up and to Dr. Anissa Holmes, host of the Delivering Wow Podcast, for showing me around her hometown.
There’s really nothing in the world that I enjoy more than speaking to students and helping to open their eyes to the world of dental practice management and ownership.
In this week’s Tactical Tuesday episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I discuss the benefits of focusing on high value activities and delegating everything else out to a personal assistant.
Specifically, I discuss:
- How to assess your need for a personal assistant
- The best way to identify your highest and lowest value activities
- Which specific resources and books dive deeper into the world of delegation
- The unexpected growth that can arise when you master the fine art of delegation
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes