143: Making Money is Killing your Business
I know what you’re thinking… what’s up with that subject line?!
I know it sounds counterintuitive, but sometimes focusing solely on revenue generation without considering the “bigger picture” can actually stifle your business.
In today’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Chuck Blakeman, best selling business author of the books, Making Money is Killing Your Business and Why Employees are ALWAYS a Bad Idea.
During the interview, we discuss:
- The 7 Stages of Business Development
- The difference between Shareholders and Employees
- The Four Building Blocks of Business
- Chuck’s definition of “Ambitious Laziness”
- How to set your “Business Maturity Date” and the positive impact it can have on your legacy
- How to create your own “Freedom Map”
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes