146: Navigating the Challenges of Partnerships and Multiple Practice Ownership
In this new world of multiple practice acquisition and ownership, it’s very difficult to scale at a rapid rate without creating collaboration and partnerships.
In this week’s episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview my partner, Dr. Mark Davis.
Mark is a seasoned entrepreneur, practicing dentist and multiple practice owner. During our discussion, we discuss:
- How to navigate the challenges of partnership and create a lasting relationship
- How to continue to expand into multiple practices once the traditional sources of capital have dried up
- How to locate and negotiate with motivated sellers
- The best way to approach a motivated seller to create a win-win transition
- The options in raising capital when growing your own DSO
- How health and fitness have increased Dr. Davis’s energy level and career longevity
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes