148: Are you a Boss or a Leader?
When it comes to developing a successful dental practice, I’m sure that we can all agree that it’s imperative to create a strong team culture, develop tight operational systems, and keep cash flow and overhead under control. But what is the thread that holds it all together? In a word: Leadership.
According to Bill Bradley, “Leadership is unlocking people’s potential to become better.”
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Dr. Kara Maloley. Kara is the co-founder of the Relentless Dentist Podcast, and founder of beingabossdental.com which specializes in helping dentists to become better leaders.
During our interview we discuss:
- The importance of recognition and why it is a more powerful motivator than compensation
- How to cultivate great leaders
- The tangible steps to integrating leadership into to culture of your practice
- Why other elements of practice management cannot be implemented unless there is a strong leader at the helm
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes