160: How to Make PPO’s Profitable
Like it or not, PPO’s are here to stay.
In fact, it’s been estimated that over 85% of all private practice owners accept some form of PPO insurance in their offices.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I am interviewed by Jordan Comstock (Boomcloudapps.com) and Ben Tuinei (VeritasDentalResources.com) on their show called Navigating Dental Insurance Podcast.
This is a fun episode where the three of us share our insights on:
- How to be profitable with PPO’s
- How to decide which plans to accept and which to drop
- The importance of mentors to maximize their positive impact on your business and life
- How surrounding yourself with the right people can change the whole trajectory of your life
- The importance of cultivating the entrepreneurial minset
We want your feedback! If you have questions or comments that you’d like answered on the show, make sure to join the Dental Success Institute Facebook group and post them there.
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes