166: How to Find, Hire and Keep an A-Team
One of the most predictable determinants of an elite dental practice is an exceptional team.
But if you’ve been involved in the dental practice game for any length of time, you know that sometimes it’s harder to find a qualified team member than a herd of unicorns.
In today’s Tactical Tuesday episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I sit down with Kiera Dent, Regional Manager for my dental group, Director of in-office consulting for the Dental Success Institute and owner of DentalPlacementPros.com to discuss how to find, hire and retain a great team.
During our beachside chat, Kiera and I discuss:
- The correct way to place ads for maximum effectiveness
- The proper method for screening and reference checking your applicants
- How to administer a personality test and the reasons why this is an important exercise
- How to properly set expectations for a new hire
- The interview flow that will yield the most predictable hires
*** Let’s connect!! Don’t forget to sign up for the Dental Success Institute Facebook Page to post questions, comments or topics you’d like answered by me or covered on the podcast!
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes