168: Building Your Empire Through Practice Acquisition
“Without shortcomings or errors and beyond criticism.” That is Dictionary.com’s definition of Bulletproof.
And while we all know that it’s impossible for any dental practice to be without its flaws, focusing on the right systems and strategies can get any practice to be much more efficient, effective and profitable.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I’m rebroadcasting Dr. Peter Boulden’s interview of me on his show, The Bulletproof Dental Practice Podcast.
During the interview, we talk about:
- How to become a Proactive versus a Reactive CEO
- The reality of burnout and career dissatisfaction in dentistry
- How to reverse engineer your ideal financial result
- The “Flagship Principle” and how to apply it to your growth trajectory
- Success strategies in practice acquisition
*** Let’s connect!! Don’t forget to sign up for the Dental Success Institute Facebook Page to post questions, comments or topics you’d like answered by me or covered on the podcast!
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes