171: Norman Gelfand – Knowledge-Based Negotiation
“Everything is Negotiable.”
“There is no such thing as a standard commercial real estate contract.”
Whether of not you agree with these two quotes above, if you’re about to sign a lease, renew your current lease of purchase a commercial property, this episode is a “must listen.”
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Norman Gelfand, President of the Gelfand Group, a real estate brokerage firm specializing in tenant and buyer representation.
During our conversation, Mr. Gelfand shares some of the high points of what he’s learned in his over 30 years in the commercial real estate world.
- How leases are able to get negotiators with decades of experience without any out-of-pocket cost
- Specific safeguards that anyone who is signing a lease must have integrated in to their contract
- How to effectively review and analyze a lease, even if you have no experience in commercial real estate
- How to handle disputes that arise between landlord and tenant
*** Let’s connect!! Don’t forget to sign up for the Dental Success Institute Facebook Page to post questions, comments or topics you’d like answered by me or covered on the podcast!
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes