172: The Whirlwind, Start-Ups, and Hacks for Inexpensive Expansion
We get tons of “mail.”
Emails, IM’s, fb messages, voice messages, texts…
Sometimes, the volume is so great that we can’t keep up and answer all of it- but please know, we do our best AND we still want to hear from you!
For that reason, we decided to create the Dental Success Institute closed FB group as our main line of communication.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I answer some great questions submitted via FB to our team here at DSI Headquarters.
During this Q and A session, you’ll hear three members of my awesome team- Ashlee, Sam and Kay read some of the questions posed by our podcast listeners.
Specifically we talk about:
- Some great inexpensive hacks for building out operatories in a start up and an expansion
- The definition of the WIG, lead measures, lag measures and the Whirlwind and how to use these terms to create growth and a compelling vision for your business
- How to know when to engage a third party biller and when to keep it in-house
- How to get your collections to net productions ratio 97% or higher
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes