176: Profit is NOT a Four Letter Word
I had to pinch myself.
I did a triple take.
Yep, that’s what it says… I guess you can call me a bit of an entrepreneurial nerd (at least that’s what my wife Leslie calls me) but there are certain authors and speakers in the entrepreneurial space that are like rock stars to me.
Three weeks ago, one of my heroes emailed me out of the blue.
I had never met him before but apparently he had heard about the Dentalpreneur Podcast and asked if I thought he would be a good fit for my audience. My response… “YES!!”
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Mike Michalowicz, author of The Pumpkin Plan, The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur and Profit First.
After I got over being a bit star struck, we had a great chat about business, specifically PROFIT.
During our conversation we covered:
- How to restructure your business to ensure that you can “afford” your expenses
- The simple strategy that will clarify the way that cash flows through your practice
- The easiest way to make your practice more profitable
- The biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs and business owners make when allocating business expenses
- The importance of keeping your ego in check and following a plan when things are going well
- The specifics for digging yourself out of a hole following a downturn
Connie’s contact information is:
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes