183: 100 Years Serving Dentists
Legacy Brands. It’s a term I had never heard before, but after speaking to today’s guest, I know the true definition of the term.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast I interview Julie Charlestein, CEO of Premier Dental Products.
Her family started Premier four generations ago- 104 years to be exact.
During our conversation, I was able to discuss with Julie:
- How the culture of innovation has served this family business well in their century of operations
- Premier’s Four Pillars of Success, how they apply them to their business and the lessons that can be transferred to any business
- Why Premier’s Brands have stood the test of time
- Julie’s motivation for choosing to take the helm of her family’s business and her plans to keep it relevant far beyond her tenure
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes