185: Innovation and Shifting Paradigms with George Hariri
Talk to any dental student or young dentist and you immediately discover that their biggest concerns are: how to tackle crushing student loan debt, whether or not to become and associate or practice owner, and how to find and purchase their first dental practice.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview D4 student and co-host of the Shared Practices Podcast, George Hariri.
George is a rare breed in that he has completely immersed himself in business and practice management self-education. During our discussion George and I talk about:
- The decision process in choosing to acquire a practice versus a start up
- A unique and effective approach to vetting a practice purchase opportunity
- How to look objectively at student loan debt, and the best strategy for repayment
- The importance of performing exhaustive demographic research when searching for the ideal practice location
- The tangible benefit to having a clear plan when selecting a location to build out or acquire
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Reach out to George Hariri at email@example.com
- For the Advanced Demographic Guide explaining George Hariri’s method can be downloaded at: http://www.sharedpractices.com/resources/
- The Shared Practices Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sharedpractices
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes