186: Collaboration at 7,000 Feet
Nerding out about dentistry in a boat on the banks of the Snake River in Wyoming… it doesn’t get much better than that.
Last weekend I had the great privilege of getting to speak at one of the most beautiful settings in the world during Explore Education’s most recent adventure trip- fly fishing on the Snake!
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I sit down with an extremely smart, successful panel of dental practice owners: Dr. Aaron Nicholas, Dr. Ben Kacos, Dr. Jason Campbell and Dr. Jeff Yelle.
During our chat, we discuss:
- How to seamlessly add advanced clinical procedures into your practice
- The best and most efficient way to attend clinical CE
- Mastering the underrated skill of rapport
- How to collaborate and leverage your relationships and human capital
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes