188: Saving Lives while Growing your Practice with Dr. Tom Larkin
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Dr. Tom Larkin.
Dr. Larkin has put his own personal stamp on the profession of dentistry over the last three decades.
During our chat, we discuss:
- How Dr. Larkin was able to successfully sell a dental practice before he had even graduated from dental school.
- The “Ideal Practices” for setting up a scratch start dental practice
- Dr. Larkin’s take on the “Oral Systemic link and how anyone can dramatically decrease the risk of suffering from a cardiovascular event
- The importance of mentorship and how you can completely change the trajectory of someone’s progress
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes