191: The DSO “Bubble”, Becoming a Speaker and Handling Debt with Dr. Chris Salierno
Want to take a peek inside the brain of the Chief Editor of Dental Economics?
It was a long time coming, but I finally was able to connect with a dentist whose career I’ve been following for a while.
During this long overdue conversation Chris and I discuss:
- The difference between good and bad debt
- A day in the life of the Chief Editor of Dental Economics
- Whether or not the current DSO trend is a bubble or a sustainable model for growth
- How to utilize a personal cash flow analysis to make informed consumer purchases
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes