196: The Holy Grail of Practice Growth- Business Intelligence
The information in this podcast episode could change the way that you manage your practice forever…
Do you have a firm grasp on the true health of your dental practice?
Do you use data and analytics as a strategic tool for growth?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview Kevin Rossen, founder and CEO of Divergent Dental and Michael Lomotan, a twenty year tech veteran and self-confessed dental data geek.
- The first step to immediately increasing case acceptance
- The three most important metrics to track and why
- How to decrease attrition rate and determine if your practice is truly growing or shrinking
- The most effective method for decreasing cancellations or no-shows in your dental practice
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes