197: Can You Afford an Executive Team?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, you’ll get to eavesdrop on a presentation that I delivered to a small group of dentists around a camp fire.
During our fireside chat, we discuss:
- The roles and accountabilities of an executive team
- Whether its practical for a single or small group of practices to assemble an executive team
- How to delegate executive tasks internally and how to know when to expand the team
- How to reduce or eliminate to multiple hats that you are wearing in your practice on a daily basis
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes