200: In the Trenches
The first book that I ever read cover to cover was Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich.
In it, he introduces a concept that he called a “Mastermind Group.”
Here was his definition:
A friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plans and purpose.”
That book, and that concept, had such a big impact on my life, that six years later I formed my own group which I called The Elite Practice Mastermind.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I take you behind the scenes of our most recent Mastermind meeting.
- How collaboration helps to get objective help and honest feedback
- Why most dentists have a scarcity mentality
- The power of metrics and why we should analyze more data points than the typical dentist
- The most effective method for experiencing rapid growth in your dental practice
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes