Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast. Today I am going to take some time to discuss a “half year” check in that I normally do with my coaching clients this time each year.
At the beginning of every year I encourage the dentists I work with to set their expectations and goals for the next year. Midyear I do a “check-in” on their progress. Starting with:
- Are you on track to meet your growth expectations for 2016?
- Have you met your benchmarks?
- Are your operational systems as tight as they should be?
- Are you running your practice? Or is it running you?
- Are you taking full advantage of all the resources available at your fingertips?
- Are you meeting with your business coach?
I also discuss how the combination of culture, operational systemization, cash flow/overhead control and leadership are the only four things you need to build an elite dental practice. I share how to conduct a complete analysis of your business using the A.I.P.P.E. method for a true and complete picture of the financial health and future of your practice.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Dr. Mark Costes is an international bestselling author, keynote speaker, practicing dentist, business coach and coach.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How to set and track your yearly business goals
- Why researching and utilizing resources can give you an advantage
- What key metrics you should know about your practice
- How an A.I.P.P.E. Analysis can benefit your practice
Special thanks to you for joining us from around the world for another episode of the Dentalpreneur podcast.
Join us for our live event in Portland, OR this July!
- See http://www.TrueDentalSuccess.com for details on upcoming events
- Questions for Dr. Costes? Email them to
- Get your free copy of Pillars of Dental Success
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Write a Review on iTunes