204: Everything is Negotiable
Most dental practice owners aren’t aware that almost everything in dentistry, including software, supplies, lab work and contracting services, as well as practice acquisition prices are all negotiable.
Keeping this simple reality in mind, and armed with some very basic negotiating skills, you can significantly decrease your overhead and greatly increase your take home income. All without having to produce any additional dentistry.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, Dr. Ben Kacos delivers a live presentation on negotiation.
During his talk he covers:
- What information to never disclose during a negotiation
- The best time engage in a negotiation
- The best tactics to overcome a stalled negotiation
- How to move up the chain to push through a failed negotiation
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes