205: Three Phases of Practice Evolution
Over the past several years my team and I have had the privilege of working with and analyzing hundreds of dental practices.
In that time we’ve recognized recurring themes and patterns that consistently manifest themselves.
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I sit down and chat with DSI’s numbers guy, Jake Conway.
During our face to face chat, Jake and I discuss:
- The three phases of dental practice growth and evolution
- How to decrease variable and fixed expenses
- The “low hanging fruit” to focus on in Phase 1
- The big implementation lesson that we learned after years of working with practices of all sizes
On January 26-27, 2018 in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ some of my favorite fellow dental podcasters and I are hosting the 2nd Annual Voices of Dentistry Summit. If you’d like to rub elbows with me and some of your favorite dental podcasters, check out VoicesofDentistry.com and clear your schedule for the most unique, informative, and most of all—FUN event ever planned…
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes