210: Dentistry’s Toughest Career Questions
Alright doc, it’s gut check time.
When you hang up the hand piece for the very last time, will you be prepared for the next chapter of you life?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I replay a key note presentation where I ask some of our professions most difficult questions.
- Do you know exactly what you want your practice to look like when it’s “all done?”
- How many years do you plan on practicing clinical dentistry?
- When you transition out of clinical dentistry, will you be prepared for the next chapter of your life?
- Will you need the proceeds from your practice sale in order to retire?
- Do you have a tangible plan in place to be able achieve your retirement timeline and financial benchmarks?
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes