213: The Counterintuitive Approach to Case Acceptance
Over one-hundred new patients per month, three packed hygiene columns, two hundred plus doctor exams per month…
Sound like a recipe for success?
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I play a live presentation by the Monday Morning Dentist himself, Dr. Aaron Nicholas.
During his presentation, Aaron covers:
- The diminishing returns that most dentists face when performing too many exams per day, week, and month
- The subtle art of successful case presentation and the top three habits that all dentists and treatment coordinators must remember
- The single biggest mistake that most practices make when putting an “Ideal” schedule together
- How to develop a simple yet powerful rapport building technique that will help to build trust and rapport within minutes.
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes
- Visit MondayMorningDentistry.com