228: Analytics All Practice Owners Should Track
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I get to talk about two of my favorite topics, data and analytics.
Joining us on the show is one of those guys in our profession that just “gets it.”
Kevin Rossen is the owner and founder of Divergent Dental, an incredibly forward thinking dental practice analytics company poised to make a big splash in dentistry.
During our discussion, we discuss:
- The counterintuitive strategy to tracking and closing a higher percentage of treatment plans
- How to use analytics as a tool to make sound business decisions
- What many dentists are missing when it comes to data analysis
- The top three reports that each dentist should analyze on a daily basis
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes