230: Ramping Up a Start-Up or Acquisition
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I sit down with Dr. Tim McNamara at HQ in Prescott.
Dr. McNamara has cracked the code for rapidly building up a solid patient base in a very short period of time.
During our discussion, we talk about Tim’s wildly successful start-up and how he was able to build ramp up production a break neck speed.
We also discuss:
- Why Tim has backed off external marketing in favor of google reviews
- The benefits and drawbacks to a start-up versus a practice acquisition
- The secret to getting hundreds of five star reviews
- The importance of calculating a target profitability percentage at the beginning of practice ownership
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes