232: Forecasting, Lessons from 2017 and Gratitude
Happy Thanksgiving to our American listeners!
This day is dedicated to gratitude and being thankful for all that you have. I am truly grateful to each of you in this community, and I wish you all a great day spent with friends, family and loved ones.
The focus of this episode is reflecting on what worked and what didn’t work in 2017 and creating a plan for the upcoming year.
Specifically, I discuss:
- Formulating your Be-Do-Have goals
- How to use recent experience as a tool for forward progress
- Why reflecting on both positives and negatives encourages growth
- The most effective method for reverse engineering your goals and benchmarks
- The importance of prioritization and limiting your focus
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes