237: Conquering Chaos and Dominating Your Day with Craig Ballantyne
Welcome to another episode of The Dentalpreneur Podcast!
In this episode of the Dentalpreneur Podcast, I interview a friend and mentor, Craig Ballantyne. Craig is the author of Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life, and creator of the widely popular “Turbulence Training for Fat Loss” program. He has been a contributing writer for Men’s Health Magazine since 2000. Today Craig and I speak about his journey through severe anxiety and his successes as a personal trainer that led him to become an expert on making major life transitions. Craig shares his five pillars for transformation and the template of seven rules for changing and maintaining positive change in your life.
All of that and more on today’s episode of The Dentalpreneur.
More About This Show:
Craig started professionally as a strength and conditioning trainer and coach with a Master of Science Degree in Exercise Physiology from McMaster University. Craig has taken his years of experience as a highly successful trainer and established himself today as a leading productivity, transformation and success coach.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The importance of routine and discipline in everyday life
- How to determine your boundaries for maintaining success
- Why credibility among your peers can be valuable in information marketing
- Why building an email list for marketing is critical
- The benefits of building relationships with the people on your email list
- Steps to overcome sever anxiety caused from the stresses of business ownership
Special thanks to Craig Ballantyne for taking time from his busy day to speak with us and thanks to you for you for joining us today. See you next time on The Dentalpreneur Podcast!
- Subscribe to The Dentalpreneur Podcast
- Visit the Dentalpreneur Podcast website
- Write a Review on iTunes